As a part of the research review process for the Bureau for Behavioral Health Clearinghouse, Graduate Assistants and Subject Matter Experts check research and ratings from other established evidence-based practice clearinghouses. The following clearinghouses were accessed for the Bureau for Behavioral Health Clearinghouse due to their similarities in the populations served and their thorough review processes.
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- The California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare
- Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Social Programs That Work
The Washington State Institute for Public Policy is a nonpartisan public research group that reviews benefits-cost analyses for various evidence-based programs.
The Evidence-Based Practices Resource Center provides communities, clinicians, policy-makers and others with the information and tools to incorporate evidence-based practices into their communities or clinical settings.
- Excellence in Prevention Strategies List (Athena Forum)
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Title IV-E Prevention Services Clearinghouse
- What Works Clearinghouse
Evidence-based Programs for WV Expanded School Mental Health (WV ESMH)
The WV ESMH Initiative exists so that every student in West Virginia can benefit from a school environment that supports social and emotional wellbeing to achieve his or her full potential. Learn more:
Programs that are approved for WV ESMH, Tier 1 or Tier 2 may be found as follows: